Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorted Out

Whoa crazy!! I checked on the blog to see if Bloggingbrit had posted anything new and I noticed I was signed in with my new gmail account (thanks to Bloggingbrit) instead of my usual msn email account, but I didn't change it!! This whole thing seems a little sketchy to me haha.

Anyway that's not why I wanted to post. I got my life a little more worked out now, and just going to be spending my time waiting around hoping Bloggingbrit will be on soon so I can ask how work and the work-hunt is going, thought it might be a little more difficult now because he is finally internet-less after all these weeks. Which means I don't know the next time I will talk to him. Hopefully he still is able to check our blog if not sign onto our usual messenger.

Classes end the end of next week, and then I only have 2 finals to take this semester and they are consecutive on the first morning of Finals Week. This was a fast semester or so it seems, then I get I think about 4 weeks off before the Spring 2010 semester starts.

Tomorrow marks 2 months since my Marine asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm pleased to say I'll be his girlfriend tomorrow still, but I'm not going to get to see him again until next Monday after my last class of the day because he's got to teach a bunch of guys and train them and work in the field with them. He does get to go home but he has to get up at 4:30am and has to stay till 9:00pm every night.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is on TV again tonight, twice in a row so I'm watching it again. I probably will end up seeing all 10 viewings of it, twice a night for 5 nights. Unless there is something else on that I really want to watch that hasn't been on in a while. Anyway, I'm going to close up my laptop for the night I think and cozy up in bed. Hope to hear from Bloggingbrit soon even if it's just a post on this blog we got going on here =]

No comments:

Post a Comment