Sunday, December 20, 2009

GOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!

I scored my first goal tonight at my game!! It was exciting, it always is against this team. I got dog-piled on, trying to score in the second period. The other team had no goalie so they had a 6th player on the ice sorta acting like a goalie. The other guy also had my stick under his arm, holding me and I couldn't get free. The ref was yelling at the other guys to get the puck out because he was trying to cover it. Then he got a penalty for Delay of Game haha.

When I scored I was against the player-goalie, so it wasn't a real goal but it's in the records that I scored. At the end of the game, a goalie suddenly appeared in their end and I had a few scoring chances then. I had a lot during the game and everyone was trying to pass me the puck so I could score more. At least there is 1 for me in the records though. And it's funny because the pass I got it from, the assist, goes to my other half, my big brother, the next guy down. Bloggingbrit might be able to figure it out. He's the one I look up to so much. It's because of him that I am still playing hockey today. And what's funny, I scored from an assist from him, using his stick he gave to me. I had quite an audience too, my classmate, my co-worker and her son and mother, and my boyfriend, as well as our mutual friend and his wife, and I think he actually got my goal on video, because he was videoing his team (the one we were against) for lots of the game.

I also bought a necklace today that I have now deemed my lucky necklace. I don't really believe in luck, I think it's more of irony and coincidences that I believe in. It's a Twilight Saga: New Moon necklace from Nordstroms, made especially for "bp. at Nordstroms." I'm not entirely sure what "bp." stands for but whatever. It's Jacob's wolfpack tattoo medallion, with a few other charms, like a moon and a heart. But I wore it today and it was the best game I've played, aside from not being able to stop with my left foot (my dominant foot) because my skates were too sharp. Anyway, if you want to take a look or order it, here's a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment