Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baseball Thunder

There has been something stuck in my head today, all day. I thought I'd post it. It's a scene from the movie Twilight and it's when the Cullen's are playing baseball during the thunderstorm. I love the scene, I love the song. I can't help but dance to it in the car when I hear it. Plus might I add that Edward and Emmett are adorable in this scene, like when they chest bump and run into each other in midair and lightning bolts come out of them and they fall down laughing. Emmett is in the dark shirt and light baseball cap turned sideways, and Edward is in the button up striped baseball jersey (I only mention that because I'm not sure if Bloggingbrit knows who is who). Haha it's a great scene. Here's a clip to watch. Enjoy!!




**Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (music in the clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment