Saturday, December 5, 2009

Coming to an end... School

I'm writing this post now for Bloggingbrit so he can stay updated on my life if he ever goes to the library again haha.

I'm working a lot these next few weeks. It's recommended that college students should not work more than 10 hours a week. Well for the next few weeks I'm working at least 20 hours per week. I wish I could give some of my hours to Bloggingbrit. Which reminds me I should wish him luck for any more interviews he may be having soon or any more applications he's putting in.

I worked closing tonight, and I get to open tomorrow morning but I only work till 4:30 so I have time to rest a little before my game that night.

My homework for the rest of the semester has been completed. It's not due until next Wednesday but I finished the last of it this morning so I feel good to have accomplished something important. I do still have to study for finals which are December 14th but the teachers haven't put out their study guides yet!! It's frustrating. I am in a get-a-head-start mode right now.

Monday after classes I plan to go to the boyfriends house and hopefully, though I'm not sure how I will be able to accomplish this, but spend the night. I don't have class the next morning but I have a study session for one of my classes in the afternoon so I might as well stay down there because it saves a trip haha. At least that is what I'm going to try to use to persuade my parents.

I've been trying to invite people to more of my games, but no one wants to go, or they have work, or a concert, or just don't want to go. It's sort of depressing. I play better knowing I have to impress people. But after all the confusion and frustration of too many Marines I asked my 3rd favorite Marine of all time to put me on the 3rd line, because I don't want to play on the same line with the usual other Marine that my 3rd favorite pairs me with, understand? No? Well it's long and complicated so I won't go into it.

With all that being said, I think Bloggingbrit has enough to read to know how my life is going for this weekend. Sleep tight =]

No comments:

Post a Comment