Monday, December 14, 2009

Elf!!

All I want to do is watch Elf on USA but the WWE Live or whatever it is is on still!! This wrestling is so fake it's annoying to watch, they aren't even breaking a sweat... Oh good, that one guy just won so it should be over, but I will probably miss the first 5 minutes of Elf because this show went over its time slot so they will just skip ahead to the regularly scheduled program.

Oh yay, they aren't skipping ahead haha. So I'm not sure what to write but I couldn't stand looking at my last post because I miss the Matty Bear.

I got to chat to Bloggingbrit today which was very nice, he kept my mind occupied. He also told me about the winner of X Factor (American Idol basically in the US). When I watched the video of the kids winning song, the first thing I said was 'he's a cutie' haha. His name is Joe-somethingarather, I can't remember his last name. So now Bloggingbrit thinks I'm drooling over this guy because I looked him up on Wikipedia (even though I don't remember his name!!), and because I said he reminds me of Jacob Black from New Moon hehe. So then I ended up spending the rest of my time I had at home looking up pictures of Jacob Black. I'd love to live in the Twilight world, I think I'd rather deal with what Bella's going through than my own life. A little trade for a while might be fun. I'm going to say right now though that I'm for Team Jacob, though I can see why people are for Team Edward.

Enough of that. My toes are cold, I should probably get under some covers. I know everything is alright now between me and the boyfriend, but I'm still really shaken up, Bloggingbrit understands why a little bit. I'm hoping for no bad dreams tonight. I'd love to sleep like Bloggingbrit... dreamless.

Alright, Elf is finally on, and I'm changing to Christmas Vacation at 12:30. Hahaha wait, I gotta post this clip. It's one of the many funny moments in the movie, but this is definitely one I think everyone has dealt with when they were kids, or maybe even now!! Jack-In-The-Boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment