Thursday, December 10, 2009

JG Chat

Alrighty, well this is my new post for the temporary one. Basically I was just so excited because Jonathan Goodwin sent me another message reminding me about his performance in L.A. next Thursday. This was his message...

Hey [DewTheZamboni],

just wanted to give you a shout out about the Dirty Secret Club on the 17th...will you be able to make it?

I have been given a discount code, which is "secretcode" which will give you $5 off if you book online.

There have been 2 new acts added to the bill, both of which are totally awesome, the Platt Bros, and Rob Zabrecky.


JG x


When I got that message I looked and Jonathan was actually still logged in so I opened up the chat box and let him know I wanted to go with my boyfriend but I had been scheduled to work. Here are some funny bits of the conversation...





I enjoyed the conversation haha. It was pretty amusing. And I thought I would share it with Bloggingbrit as well. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment