Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Twilight Jacket (Bella's Jacket)

I love my new jacket. The one I stayed up till 2 in the morning yesterday researching, I went out and surprisingly found it in large quantities (compared to my expectation of 0) in two stores at my mall!! I was so excited. One of the stores has some other things related to my jacket, will the other has other things but also related as well.
The BB Dakota Twilight Jacket is what I wanted and found. It's the jacket that Bella wore in the Twilight movie which I have become very intrigued with, the whole Twilight Saga. http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=158810200&ctlg=020_Girls&cid=1066&source=1&size=

Here is it on me. It's definitely worth the $65 because it has fleece lining the inside of the canvas shell, and silk lining the sleeves. It's wonderfully warm and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment