Sunday, December 13, 2009

I watched Top Gun...

Yesterday I spent the day at my boyfriend's apartment and Top Gun was on tv so he wanted to watch it. I hadn't really seen it before, but the second they showed the character "Iceman" I was like omg, that's Matty right there haha. You see, Matty is a friend of mine that I really do care a lot about. He's a Marine right now and I haven't gotten to see him in months. He sent me a picture the other day of him coming home from the desert with his unit and it made me miss him a lot. I was thinking about him while I was trying to nap on the couch yesterday while the boyfriend played Call of Duty when he (Matty) called me. I couldn't answer but It made me smile seeing him call.

Then when Top Gun came on, and I saw Iceman, I swear it's like a spitting image of Matty and I was like "awww" and I was looking at the young Tom Cruise and realized how much he looks and acts (in the movie) like my ex.

Anyway, the point is it made me miss Matty a lot. He is back home now, well, to the barracks at least, and I'd like to see him again sometime before he gets deployed in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment