Monday, November 30, 2009

Too much on my mind

it looks as though Bloggingbrit has been doing more posting lately. And I noticed the new Google search bar and the thing to follow the blog I think maybe he added... to make money -_-

And he might want to say it but too bad I'm going to say he's got a few days or temporary work I guess.. which is better than nothing. I really thought things were going to be good with that whole job interview thing. I'd hire him!! He knows that =]

And for the Google Wave or whatever it is, yeah I signed up with Bloggingbrit but it's confusing for me to use. It's confusing and the way things have been going in my life right now it's really best not to mess with my head when I can't even think straight as it is without trying to learn new programs. I've become so clumsy it's scary. And the sad thing is I'm beginning to feel like Bella... from Twilight... except I'm not being pulled towards the werewolf or the vampire. I'm being pulled between two Marine hockey players that resemble the vampire and the werewolf. I've already leaked too much information. Time to watch the encore presentation of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment