Friday, November 6, 2009

Derek Acorah

A couple of hours ago I sat down to watch Michael Jackson: The Live Seance on television. I was expecting it to be bad tv, and it was. No, it was worse.

I am very skeptical about this sort of thing anyway, so when all the boxes are ticked (eg. choosing young, vulnerable, guliable, over-emotional Michael Jackson fans to take part), it's inevitable that the participants get completely taken in by Acorah. I'd like to think that most of the TV viewers can see through this charade, but psychics are big business so unfortunately I'm probably wrong.

If you're wondering what we learned from the seance, it was basically this...
1)Michael is getting used to the spirit world, happy to be with his grandparents.
2)Michael is unhappy about journalists telling lies.
3)David Gest is STILL the most incredibly annoying name-dropper on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment