Thursday, November 19, 2009

I know what I'm doing winter break...

To my utter surprise, I got a very exciting email today while I was away at my lab. Jonathan Goodwin, a bald British escapologist that has a show on sometimes in the U.S. called "One Way Out" on the Discovery Channel. I have chatted to him multiple times on various occasions and I have been telling him if he ever does a show in Los Angeles I think it'd be really cool because I can go see it. Here is what the email said:

Hey [DewTheZamboni]**!!

Just an FYI that I am performing at an awesome variety show called "The Dirty Secret Club" on December 17th at the Hollywood and Highland Center. It would be great to see you there!! Info and tickets are available at www.dirtysecretclubla.eventbrite.com (I am the mystery guest)

Feel free to bring as many people as you like, I promise it will be a great night!!

Jonathan :)


**Name has been changed.

I thought it was so cool that he remembered me. I really plan on going to see it, and hopefully I will get to meet another bald guy in L.A. that remembers me from some website haha, that's a different story.

So there's the link if anyone is interested in going, It should be great!! I'd love to meet Jonathan. Bloggingbrit might find this a bit amusing maybe, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment