Thursday, November 26, 2009

Team Jacob

Jacob Black. That's my team. I'm turning into a Twilight nerd!! I've read the first book now in preparation for seeing the second movie. I could have just watched the first movie as we have it at home but the movies are never the same. So now I'm going to read New Moon (after seeing the movie haha) and I've found it's really addictive.

I used to chuckle at the people who were so obsessed with all the Twilight stuff but I've found the first book is actually really really good and as I mentioned, addicting. I have another reason why I happen to find myself drifting towards the whole scene because I'm close with someone who happens to resemble the character Jacob Black fairly closely, which I really can't complain about. Also, might I add that Robert Pattinson is not very attractive at all, and I really don't like something about Edward Cullen and his here-again gone-again moods. He's cold to the touch, Jacob is always warm and running a certain kind of fever.

Anyway it turns out tomorrow is Black Friday (haha, ironic.. you'll see why) and I plan on going to the mall and stopping by Hot Topic because I know they always have merchandise from the latest hit movies and Twilight especially so I'm going to buy myself a Jacob Black (on Black Friday!! hehe) poster. And maybe if they got a decent size wallet too, because I've been meaning to get a knew one. Ooh and I get paid tomorrow.

Speaking of paychecks and work, I've got to work all weekend, I have shitty hours, and I don't have time really to spend with anyone even if I wanted to. I'd rather work early in the morning, instead of the afternoon to closing, because when u work closing you can't really do much during your day. So lame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment