Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Car?

I know I'm overdue for a post I think. I've been busy lately, in fact I still need to finish a bit of homework before bed tonight!! And it's already 9!! I can do it tomorrow but I've got a game.

Sticktime and Pick-up was this morning, like usual. I played and felt really good about it. Had multiple scoring opportunities I took advantage of, and I was actually trusted to have the puck passed, get dropped back to, and be able to drop the puck back to someone else. It felt really good. I've made a lot of improvements since a year and a half ago I think.

On another note, the family truck has been having more and more problems lately. And it's very possible I'm getting my own new 2010 model car on Tuesday or Wednesday. I've decided on a Scion xD, in either white, dark metallic grey, or black pearl. I'll have to see what they look like in person but I guess my dad has already done some looking at the dealerships already. I'm excited. Very excited. Not to mention i have basically 4 days off this week, it's pretty awesome, that includes work AND school. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment