Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Tribute to Billy Mays

I have planned on watching the Billy Mays tribute... it's labelled as Pitchmen... and within the first 3 minutes I already started crying. This is going to be a long hour. I still can't believe he is gone, it's not soaking in. I see his products in stores, including the one I work in, and I still see all his commercials, and it makes me really sad to think there won't be any more products endorsed by Billy Mays.

I also keep getting Twitter messages on my phone from Billy's business partner and good friend as well as fellow pitchman Anthony Sullivan, and he is still sad about it. I sometimes with I could join him on the dock and think about him. I don't know why I feel like this, I just know I liked his show and I can't believe he is gone. He had a family, a great job, and was genuinely a good person. He went too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment