Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

My 4th of July was amazing. Food, cake, drinks, fireworks, and Patrick. We played with the hockey foosball table. Ate. Walked around the park and neighborhood. Watched fireworks in the back of the truck. Patrick held my hand =)

After we came in and sat on the couch and we watched then end of Adventures in Babysitting with my parents, but they fell asleep and were snoring. They went to bed around 11pm and we put on a movie after. Patrick picked out Tremors and we put that on and curled up on the couch together. After the movie ended, he rolled over so we were facing each other on the couch and hugged me tight, touching my arm, kissing the side of my head, and our legs were all twisted up. He took my hand and kissed it, then slid it under his shirt and man does he have himself some abs =D After a little of that he was holding my hand on his chest, and he whispered to me if I would go out with him and be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes.

We put on another movie, I went and grabbed Ghost Town and I had my eyes closed, because Patrick was relaxing me, but I heard him chuckle at some of the funny parts on the movie. He was on his side up against me from behind and had his leg wrapped over mine so I was stroking his leg and then i could feel his head getting heavy against my head, then I hear snoring. I was like 'awww he fell asleep.' I gave his leg a squeeze and I felt his arm across my stomach kind of tighten on me and he woke up. He ended up not even leaving until 3am. I talked to Bloggingbrit online while I was waiting for Patrick to get back on base, I was afraid of him falling asleep.

So I'd say it was a good weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment