Monday, July 20, 2009

Surprise Blown Up Baby Undead

I have planned a romantic evening for tomorrow for me and the boyfriend. He doesn't know what it is yet, it's going to be a surprise.

I was looking through the TV Guide and noticed there were some things on that caught my interest, but all still kind of blah. Then I remembered one of my all time favorite movies since I was a little kid, "Honey, I Blew Up The Kid" the sequel to "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" is on the DVR. So I'm watching it. I love this movie =)

The baby Adam is so adorable. And I used to have a crush on Nick haha.

Also, I heard a song my sister was playing on her laptop today and I recognized it. When I went out with Patrick and we took Shane's car, there was a CD playing but I forgot the name of the band. I liked the way it sounded though. So when I heard the band playing I asked my sister who it was and it's Hollywood Undead. Their songs are really bad, very explicit, but the sound of the songs I really like for some reason. Here is one of my favorites....

"City" by Hollywood Undead



I also like "Pain," "Young," and "Everywhere I Go"..... but again bad lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment