Friday, July 17, 2009

Tonight

I haven't left a post in a while hoping that Bloggingbrit would... I hope he hasn't forgotten. He wasn't supposed to, since his money-making thing involved blogging as well. Hmm... Well I'm going to go see Harry Potter tonight with the boyfriend. I've got approval he can spend the night so I'm gonna fix up the couch for him later. Might do breakfast in the morning before I have to take him back to the barracks.

I got to unload a semi trailer at work today... well I personally didn't unload it, I was at the receiving end and got to stack boxes. I rather enjoyed it. I could do that every time I worked. Boss said if they are light and don't say "fragile" then I can just throw them to the back/top of the stack haha. You should have seen me trying to throw this one big box, ridiculously light, but i could fit inside it... with Bloggingbrit in there as well!!

I've still got a while before I have to go pick up my boyfriend. Like 5-6 hours. No one is home, and they didn't leave a note, so I don't know where they went. I guess I could call and find out... but I don't feel like it. I'm lazy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment