Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Military Base Cherry Popped

So I spent my last day with the boyfriend before he goes to visit his family back home for 9 days. He leaves tomorrow (Wednesday) and returns August 6th (Thursday). I already miss him. I don't think we have gone this long away from each other since we met. He is taking my hockey skates, the ones I learned and loved, which now he uses when he skates. So he's taking those back home to use, he's spoiled with good, lite-weight sharp hockey skates that are his size. He won't even attempt rental skates now.

We had a nice morning together. He took me on base, drove me by wear he works and I could see some of his helicopters. We went down and walked on the pier at the beach, walked around some of the shops, including one interesting one I was tricked into going into, and we ate. Then he took me back to his barracks and showed me his room, I met one room mate, the other was sleeping and it was past noon haha. Then we went back to where we had met up, chilled and relaxed for a while if that's what you want to call it, and then we went home.

I'm looking forward to hockey tonight, it's the last clinic for a while as far as I know. I need to keep my mind off not seeing my boyfriend for a week. I'm happy for him because he is going home to see his family and friends, but I am sad that I can't be with him too. I think once he is actually out of the state I'll be better, because I know there is no way we can see each other, like right now I know he is here, and will be tomorrow for a certain time, so it makes me want to see him more. And he's not going to be here for his birthday. Which reminds me that I will probably go shopping for his birthday present maybe tomorrow.

Actually I just checked my work schedule, and tomorrow really is the only day I have to shop. Because I work Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, Friday I'm going to Orange County, and I work all day Saturday and Sunday, and then mid morning/afternoon shifts Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I'm off, but the next Friday I'm going to Disneyland with Patrick, and Thursday is when he is coming home, I also have to make his cake that day.... so my plan for tomorrow is hit the mall and buy something for his birthday. I know what he wants, but I may also throw in a surprise too.... but only maybe.... I'll need to ask my consultant, Bloggingbrit, about the "maybe" part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment