Thursday, July 23, 2009

Accidental Double Date

I wanted to post because Bloggingbrit might be a little bit worried, though if he was worried I would have expected an email... hmph... I didn't go blind and drown...

In fact I was logged on MSN all day... constantly checking... I got home and right away had to shower and eat and leave for my figure skating class with Christina... Patrick showed up and I surprised Christina by not telling her Shane was going to be there too. But you know boys, always hungry, so we packed like sardines in Patrick's mustang and drove like 30 or more miles all the way to Carlsbad (beach) because Shane had to have a certain pizza. I bumped into my high school band teacher there, totally random as this pizzeria was like a hole in the wall place. Packed inside. The pizza Shane ordered for us all had only pesto, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, chicken, and artichoke hearts on it. It was a rather crumbly green pizza, but good. there was 1 piece left and no one wanted it... so I was force-fed by Patrick one bite, it was supposed to be an airplane like when you feed little kids. And Patrick and Shane shared the rest.

Then Shane decided he wanted to take us to this "cool place" and by the way he is a terrible direction-giver... he told Pat like 3 times "oh go left back there" like 200 yards later... So he takes us to this beach in Carlsbad and we walk down these random steps to the shore. We got up on a ledge and flies proceeded to attack us, Shane was flipping out, thought he was going crazy, so we sat on the steps away from the flies (which were on the piles of seaweed).

About 9pm we went back to the car and back to the rink were my truck was, I took Christina home and we blasted Hollywood Undead all the way home. She likes "Everywhere I Go" because of these select lyrics:

Everywhere I go
Bitches always know
That Charlie Scene has got a weenie
That he loves to show...

and the part that mentions when he gets drunk his d*** does all the thinking... Hmmm....


I happen to like the lyrics/sound of the chorus for "This Love, This Hate"

These lies are leading me astray
It's too much for me to stay
I don't wanna live this destiny
It goes on endlessly
I seen you so please stay strong
I'll sing you one last song and then I'm gone
I don't wanna live this destiny
It goes on endlessly

But you have to hear the actual music that goes with it... I'll try to post a clip with that part of the song. I just love the way it sounds, I don't know why.




P. S. Props to Bloggingbrit for teaching me that lil code alteration to get youtube videos to begin playing at a certain time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment