Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Night

Wow, another evening spent with Patrick, my Marine. I guess I had neglected to say he was a Marine in my last post but i put it as a tag. Whoops.

He came over for dinner, we watched a little bit of Pirates of the Caribbean before heading up to the jacuzzi around 8:30. The security cameras got a lil show that's for sure. But Patrick told me he hopes that this lasts... that is our relationship. He said he is always the one hooking up his friends but never finds someone for himself. Or if he does they don't like him for who he is, they like him for his body. I don't understand how people can do that. I love his personality, and the nice body just happens to be a bonus. He told me he hopes it lasts because he really likes me, which made me feel good. I know he's not going to just use me and he seems really genuine.

We sat on the steps of the jacuzzi, I was one step lower and was leaning back against him between his legs. He wrapped his legs around me tight and hugged me against his chest and pressed his face against mine... we started talking about fantasies though... like he asked me what I'd like to try. I won't share what was said, but it was funny.

We rinsed off in the shower at the pool together... we were afraid we were going to have to take it cold... but the water started heating up.

When we got back to the house we grabbed the new Friday the 13th movie which my sister rented and went up to my room to watch it. He took off his shirt so he was just in a black tank top and we snuggled up on my bed together and watched it. He is so cozy and he holds me close. I mean I had my head on his shoulder/chest and my hand was on his chest and we basically layered our legs from the bottom up, mine, his, mine, his, and I could keep my other hand on his leg wrapped around mine.

The movie ended around midnight but we had to wait for his friend to pick him up because he was on a date with my other friend. So we cuddled on my bed till then, I really enjoyed it =) I think Patrick is the best boyfriend I've ever had... I mean I haven't had many, believe me, but I like him the most. Yes, I like him more than that Italian guy you may have heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment