Friday, July 3, 2009

Fish

Patrick and Christina and I went to go buy fish with me... I got on a whim and wanted a new pet... so fish are easy and really cheap.

But I didn't want ordinary goldfish, so I got neon-somethin-a-rathers and a lil water frog... then Christina had to go home in a hurry so I dropped her off and then Patrick wanted food so we got food, and saw Transformers: Rise of the Fallen (It's really good!!) but Megan Fox is like the idol for all males -__-

When I got home to check on my fish... they were all dead, except the frog. But it was weird because the fish weren't floating, they were instead floating on end pointing straight up in the air (a bit like Bloggingbrit... ooohhh he's gonna hate me for that comment). So in the morning I'm going back over to the pet store to get cheap $0.13 gold fish, since my $1.99 each neon fish lasted like 4 hours. The gold fish last up to a year or two. Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment