Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tomorrow are the BIG GAMES!!

Tomorrow is the game. I'm excited but bummed out too because I'm going to miss all of Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. I've got internet on my phone so I'll bookmark the site to get the score, and I have a friend who is a huge Penguins fan and she'll keep me posted with scores via text message. I'm hoping that they will make some big announcement at the Angels game about it, I'll be one to stand up and start screaming and cheering haha. I'm also thinking about wearing my red LA Kings jersey, red for the Angels, yet still supporting hockey and my Kings. But I'd love to wear my Sidney Crosby jersey for the Penguins too, all while still keeping on my Reggie Willits jersey!! AHH!!. Too many jerseys!! Well only 3 I guess haha, but all different teams =D

So yeah, that's my plan. Knowing my luck, the Red Wings will win, at least I'll have a red Kings jersey though so I'm totally covered. The ultimate insurance package summed up in 3 shirts. Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment