Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Michael Jackson died today at the age of 50. It's sad when you first hear about it through Facebook. Bloggingbrit and I were having a debate over our sources, whether mine was accurate or his was... or whether he was in a coma or actually deceased (sounds better than dead). He was dead at the scene but they took him to UCLA Medical Center and tried to resuscitate him. They are saying it was a heart attack. (sources from ABC 7 News in LA, on tv)

I'm trying to stay out of it all, I know it's all over the news and everything but I really don't feel comfortable about it at all, and I'm not sure why. I had just finished preparing my dinner when they were showing his body being airlifted to the coroners place. I didn't like seeing that. It scares me... and I want to become a doctor someday too.

Not sure what else to say. It's been a very interesting week. I just want it to be over without anymore deaths, please. And no unfortunate surprises either.

No comments:

Post a Comment