Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Sleepy

The expected storm this weekend has so far ceased to exist. I was hoping for some more rain. Rain is fun. I'm super exhausted tonight, will be in bed early. Late night last night at a friends house and got up early for a garage sale. I believe I got less than 5 hours of sleep, which is half as much as I'm used to.

Ice skating again on Monday, I'm looking forward to it. But someone needs to get his own hockey skates before he can try sticktime with me =P

I've heard The Hangover was a good movie. I haven't seen it (yet) but I will recommend you to go see it.

Currently I'm watching Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, but I'm about to fall asleep, so goodnight =)

P.S. Bloggingbrit is awesome

P.S.S. I need new chapstick, preferably non-minty because it burns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment