Sunday, June 28, 2009

Billy Mays of Oxiclean and Pitchmen is Dead

Breaking News, Billy Mays, from my show Pitchmen, and who does all the "As Seen On TV" things, is now dead. Why is everyone dying?! I didn't believe it when my dad called, and he was laughing about it. Finally this is someone who I can really really appreciate. Yeah Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, but he was also strange. I loved watching Billy Mays show and seeing him on TV and now he's gone, I don't know what to feel. Who is next? Mike Rowe? The Mythbusters? I sure hope not. Now I'm just really pissed off, why is all of Hollywood dying? Here is the article from ABC7 one of my local news stations based out of LA

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=6888192

It's sad too because I recieved his last Twitter yesterday on my phone. I'm gonna save it. Don't let me delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment