Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Burned

Owwy. I was making snickerdoodle cookies, and I was taking the last tray out of the oven when the parchment paper started to slip off so I grabbed it and caught the edge of the freaking hot cookie sheet with my finger briefly. =( Bloggingbrit needs to kiss it better =D

I just turned on America's Got Talent, the first act I really saw was someone impersonating Obama, and in my opinion he really looked like him, except his hair was a tad bit too long.

My burnt finger feels funny... I hope I don't lose my fingerprint. My grandma doesn't have all of her fingerprints because she was burned pretty bad years back. I was never told about it, but when she had to do something for filing for bankruptcy, she didn't have a birth certificate, and so they were gonna do something with her fingerprints, but she didn't have them all!! Crazy!! She could get away with murder, because she is pretty much nonexistent on earth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment