Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peepolykus

Gah!! Must finish this before 12am Monday... which gives me only 23 mins from this exact moment to post.

Peepolykus (pronounced People Like Us) is amazing... it has Javier Marzan in it (adorable!!) and it's really funny. I was told not to wait up tonight, but i quickly became sidetracked and have been "flooded" with more and more video clips from their site and from youtube. I will post the link to the "flooded" episode in my next post, trust me, it's funny. Haha.

Best videos I've seen in a while, and I'm glad to see that Javier is still so funny, and he is speaking english, compared to when he was in Extr@ and he spoke spanish.

=D

Bedtime soon... and tomorrow I'll be watching more Peepolykus and rewatching episodes of Extr@

No comments:

Post a Comment