Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bonfire, Guy in Skirt, Flocking

Crazy!! So I literally broke down in tears and almost went home. I had the humougous-est car we own, in tiny parking spots... no parking spaces open... my friend was not being helpful at all. I got there and no open fire pits and my friend wanted to crash someone elses and join in with "the really cute guys" but I was not about to do that. I told her I was going home and she can have the wood. But just at the last minute someone left and gave their fire pit to us and all their extra wood.

My friends didn't come. They couldn't find the place. I got there at 7:25 and circled until 8:30 trying to figure out what to do and where to park.

I was sooooooo stressed out. I was panicking... not so fun.

But whatever, the really gay guy wearing a skirt did Polynesian dancing, another friend almost fell backwards into the fire, I didn't eat anything when I was there. And as soon as my friends (the ones that weren't lost) finally got there.... all the girls flocked to them. I had to go over the them and ask if they needed any help in getting away from the girls. It's like they had never seen a male before!... gah... that's what happens when you have too many guy friends... one brought a friend though that we're trying to hook up with the planner of this big bonfire. It was decent at the end, but it would have been more fun if Bloggingbrit was there haha. I was thinking about him though...

No comments:

Post a Comment