Sunday, August 30, 2009

Physically Exhausted

I have decided I don't want to drive on base by myself anymore. I will ride with someone, but I don't want to drive... especially alone at night!! I had an all day date today which I enjoyed, but I didn't enjoy having to drive through the frickin warzone and passing loaded tanks at night on roads with no streetlights to get him back to the barracks. Not to mention I got very close to my ex's work, close enough to see the basic area, but thank goodness we turned off before I had to actually pass it. But I prefer my ex's barracks to this new guy. Too far outta the way.

Class starts tomorrow. I want to go, but I don't at the same time. It will give me something to do during the day, but my mom has been being a butthead these last two weeks and been getting me up super early every morning for no reason, so I'm gonna be dead tomorrow. And probably itchy still from the dang grass I was rolling in, trying to get my car keys back -_-

He remembered Bloggingbrit... I was telling him how I wished tomorrow was a holiday for us too here in the USA, and he remembered it was Bloggingbrit I was talking about and how I always talk to him before bed every night.

Well, that's all for now. The number I want for hockey is available, so I'm excited, and registration will only be about $442 instead of $500, but the jersey I need is $100, and I need 2, so the Captain said buy the one we wear most, and then buy a cheap one and have the numbers done for the one we only wear sometimes. I'm tired and should sleep, but I got a lot on my mind. I'm physically exhausted, it's one of those nights I want company, even to fall asleep with, but I can't have it. I won't get to talk to Bloggingbrit till the morning. I'm off

No comments:

Post a Comment