Friday, August 14, 2009

Sounds

I went on this little Ghost Tour thing in my town because certain members of my family wanted to go... Well it was two hours of standing around, which I will be doing at work tomorrow... neat but also kind of boring. didn't finished till about 10:45 tonight... and it started at 8:30.

Now I'm in bed and I think the Marine base is having bombing practice... I hate the sound of it, it's just not nice. Once in a while you will hear a bomb or whatnot, but tonight its like at 10 explosions a minute. I will probably close my window as soon as I'm done with this post. It just sounds scary.

On a happy note I will be home all alone all day tomorrow from about 9 or 10am until I go to work. I hope Bloggingbrit reads this... he knows what that means. My family is going to the beach but can't take me because I wouldn't be home in time for work. Bloggingbrit... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment