Saturday, August 8, 2009

Underpaid

I got my paycheck today. It was less than I was expecting. Under $200. Yay,Dirty Jobs... That Bite is on tv now. I like the shark ones. I'm sad that Shark Week on Discovery Channel is coming to an end.

I'm not sure what to write exactly. I wanted to mention something about Bloggingbrit making me laugh today, but I can't remember what I was laughing about.... oh! Fingers... I think. Anyway I had a crummy day, and now I'm starting to get a headache. But I'm glad that Dirty Jobs is going to be on for a while, I miss this show. And lately nothing has been on TV.

I want to talk to Bloggingbrit some more. Like, I think we should have a sleepover and stay up all night talking. I was up till 2am last night so that's half of it, though I got home around 12 so it wasn't that long of a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment