Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mama Got Mad

So I kinda got in trouble with my mom today... but she is okay now that Dad has reassured her. I had been signed up for an online dating site and met a guy today for coffee. I told my mom and she flipped out and my dad came home and calmed her down. As you might already know (I know Bloggingbrit knows well) my mom is easily stressed and a hypochondriac sometimes... but she was reassured after I showed her his profile and all that. And she read mine and I think was pleased about what I had to say about myself and what I wanted.

He has a cute name, and is taller than me (big bonus!!) and he actually reminds me a little of my dad's friend Dane, one of the identical twins... I consider that a little bit of a plus too, but no one else but maybe Bloggingbrit would know that.

So he bought me coffee and we talked hockey (he loves hockey too like me) and then my mom called and made me come home right away. But he gave me a little half-hug when we left and it was totally a no pressure situation. =)

Bloggingbrit, I hope I get to tell you in person (or rather in our usually chatting place) before you read this. You'll be awake soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment