Monday, August 24, 2009

Registration, Hockey.

I'm so excited because I'm finally registering for hockey. And it's on a great team, I know the Captain and a few of the players already. I should be fun. He will be sending me a list of available numbers I can pick for my jerseys (we have two different colors) and I am really hopeful that my number is available. Season starts September 16th, which is not that far away.

Also classes start soon. I'm happy about having something productive to do now, just not looking forward to the lab I have to take this semester. Man it's gonna suck, I don't like labs. And this one is twice as long as the first lab I did.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and then I'm visiting a friend before she moves. Wednesday I might have a date, and Friday I might have a date, and Saturday is finally gonna be spent at the tracks. Busy busy busy

No comments:

Post a Comment