Monday, August 10, 2009

My Thanks

Today I feel the need to thank some people. Bloggingbrit in particular has always been there for me whenever I need someone, no matter how many times I've annoyed him or made him mad. He has been there with me guy after guy, annoying moment after annoying moment. I luv him more than I think he knows, I just wish the stupid ocean wasn't in the way to prevent us from being together. He's my best friend.

Freddie has also been there for me. He's always got something to say to make me feel better, even though he can be a pest sometimes, he's never given me reason to get mad at him. I'll miss speech class with him. He really does mean well.

Taylor is a sweetheart as well. Sending me silly pictures when he walks by something that reminds him of me. He was the first person I texted when I woke up this morning and he was in awww. Everyone has said "but you looked so good on myspace/facebook!!" So just proves along with Bloggingbrit's comment about being annoyed for me that this was just so random and odd... no one was expecting it. Anyway, Taylor told me I should talk to his friend. He used to play hockey but now only watches it and stuff. And said he actually told him about me a couple of weeks ago. He thinks I should talk to this friend. I told him I wasn't ready for another relationship and he said he knows but still thinks we should talk. He's a pretty cool guy, at least that's what he said... then I just now got a text "ok, uno min we gotta move a helicopter" he doesn't even have to try to be funny and just about everything that comes out of his mouth (or phone I guess) makes me chuckle.

Christina has been a good friend too. Although we deal with situations in different ways she's always been there for me when I need someone to listen to me.

Emily has been a good friend as well. I won't get to see her at all much because he lives in Palos Verde, which is in L.A. I met her at the LA Kings Women's Workshop. It's fun to have a few girl friends who like the Kings and hockey so much. We can giggle over the players butts together.

Eliza I cannot forget because of what she did for me about Luke. If I could pick any one person to have as a roomie it'd be her. I like her a lot.

Chris, although flighty at times, was there for me when Mattia left me. I remember the text messages we sent to each other about it and he made me feel better, and shared with me things he felt and went through with his loss of a girlfriend that I knew he really really liked. He was thinking about marrying her. But I'm happy for him now. He has a girlfriend I have talked to once (by accident) when I was on Skype and Chris opened a group message with me, him, and his (current) girlfriend. And me and her picked on Chris till he left his own group he made. I approve of her =)

Anton has been a good friend as well. I've only known him about a year, and he is in the US somewhere now... but he was there for me when Mattia left, and has always been supportive. But lately his phone has problems so I haven't heard from him in over a month I think. I hope he's doing ok. He is Russian.

A few other honorable mentions would be Alyssa, Marcus, Filip, and Rob (Bobby) who is currently trapped over in one of the most dangerous places in Iraq right now, as they shut down his base he is at over there and can't come home. He was due back next month and wanted to see me. Now all I'm praying for is that he gets back safely. I miss talking to him and our weird sense of humor together.

I think that's all for this post. If you haven't read the post below I want you to read it. I left it up on my screen like all day. It made me feel really good, what Bloggingbrit said about me. He wrote it as I was just dumped and driving home... so maybe it was premonition that I needed to read something like that...

Which reminds me... I told my mom about the dream I had both this other day and when Chris was going through problems with his girlfriend. Bloggingbrit knows what I'm talking about. Anyway my mom said that my grandma gets that too sometimes, premonitions and not quite seeing the future, but you get the idea. My dad admitted he gets it too... So it runs in the family. I'm just bummed it always only deals with relationships gone wrong for me.

DewTheZamboni is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment