Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Really Feelin' It

Well I went on my mini-date with Jimmy today. I had fun, so did he, but it didn't feel like a date. I've decided ice skating is a terrible date place unless the couple is already a couple... otherwise it's just kind of awkward at times. I hopped in his truck afterward (which smelled soooooo good... I love that 'new car' smell) and we drove to look for a place to eat. We ate at Wendy's, then he took me back to my car and we left.

I like him, but also I don't really feel a connection or anything. Nothing about him has made me feel like I could really really enjoy being his girlfriend. Maybe it's because I don't feel like I'm his type and he's mine. I definitely want to be his friend. But working to being his girlfriend might take a very long time for me.

On the other hand, I've been talking to another guy, Jason, and he happens to be coming into my town tomorrow so my mom said it's alright if I meet him. There is something about him that intrigues me, I'm not sure what it is, but he is very different than Jimmy. So sometime tomorrow we will meet up, get a smoothie maybe, and talk a walk. He's not as tall as Jimmy, I think he is Bloggingbrit's height (if he hasn't grown since the last time we talked about height) so I'm pleased that he's still taller than me. Oh, and he's 3 years younger than Jimmy, 4 years older than me. Jimmy just turned 26, he is about 6.5 years older than me. Still a year younger than the guy I had last summer (Bloggingbrit knows).

So at the moment I'm waiting for my toes to dry, I repainted them. Bloggingbrit will be up in about 2 hours, and I have clothes to put away still. Not too many though.

Hmm, I just got a text message from a number in my area code but the number isn't saved... I'm gonna wait and see who it is. Oh, it's Ryan, cool... Fireman from Redlands... Anyway, I should put away my clothes before Bloggingbrit wakes up so I can be all his.

No comments:

Post a Comment