Monday, August 17, 2009

Oreo Milkshake

Well, I met up to get my buddy some skates... as he drooled over all the goalie gear. Nick wasn't working, so sad. We hung out at the truck for a while, talked, then he wanted to go get a milkshake... like 1 milkshake or a malt with two straws, it was pretty adorable especially because he totally doesn't look like the type of guy to do that. We ended up just getting our own shakes anyway, but we sat and talked a bit. Tomorrow we go skating. I'm really excited, I think he is too.

And apparently he is impressed that I'm a confident driver. Like when he was following me from work yesterday he thought I was gonna drive all slow and stuff over the speed bumps but no, I plow right through them haha. And yeah, he watched me drive as he was following me and I think he thinks I'm "badass" for driving a big truck and for playing/liking hockey.....

He just really doesn't seem like the type of guy that would like me, it's odd. But I'm gonna take it slow. I'm very pleased with his height, and he drives a nice truck. We'll see how it goes. It seems like he likes me but he still is shy a little. Anyway, tomorrow will be fun I think. I have to pick up his skates in the morning because Todd will have them sharpened. And I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow morning too... I'm gonna write out my plan right now...

6 or 7: Gym

Shower, wash hair, blowdry partially and style partially (I worry it won't dry in time, but it should be ok)

Eat

Head to pick up Jimmy's skates no later than 12:30pm

Skate 1:30-5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment