Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Classes Have Begun

First day of school flew by surprisingly. I was so excited to see Freddie that when I saw him come out of the elevator I hopped out of my chair and hugged him tightly (I told you I was a huggy person, Bloggingbrit). And happy to see other friends like Desirae, Kyle, Ron, Kevin, Chris, and I made a new friend named Brandon. I'm planning on sitting next to him or behind him tomorrow in class. I want him to know I'm there as a friend and to help.

But lately what's been on my mind more and more has been Bloggingbrit. He knows why I think, I just wanna snuggle up against him, I'm jealous of Hollie and Flapjack... err, I don't know if those are/need codenames or not haha.

And I just want to leave a note reminding myself for future reminders that Bloggingbrit sounds like that one guy... from that place I go on the weekends... I figure if I say the actual thing it might get too many hits and then everyone will know me!! Ahh!!

Bloggingbrit, I want more pictures of you. You have hundreds of me, and I have like... 10 of you. And half of them are you when you were younger than I am now!! You have plenty of time to take some now that you're working less. Please please please, or send me a pen!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment