Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't Hide Things

What an interesting start. I won my first hockey game but ended up with bruised ribs, that's what I'm diagnosing myself with. And I just found out one of the guys I have been seeing should not be listed as "single" but rather "divorced." I texted him to play a "tell me a secret" game and I was just going to tell him something silly when he told me he used to be married. I knew he had been engaged before... he said he was afraid to tell me because he didn't want to freak me out. But it bothers me that he hid that from me, because I was trusting everything he had been telling me, and now I don't know what to think.

By the way, I'm going to be spending the final race of the season alone, no one can go with me. It's going to be a very lonely week. I wish Bloggingbrit was here =(

No comments:

Post a Comment