Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quick Day

Many new things. I made a few new friends, and I finally talked to that Russian guy today. He is officially Russian, so cool!! It took a few class meetings and then today we were just non-stop chattering all through class, or at least looking at each other and rolling our eyes at the teacher. Back row buddies are amazing!! Haha. We exchanged contact info.

I worked as well, first time alone with my boss since those crazy dreams!! But it's all good, we had so much stuff to do. And when it was time to close I was cracking up because he kept screwing up the lines he was supposed to say over the microphone. I was down one of the aisles and was just cracking up. When I came back up to the front and he made a final announcement, he started laughing, saw me laughing, and he started laughing more. He had to turn away and try to focus, then he couldn't do it so he gave up.

I tripped a lot today. I fell backwards over a chair in the library and landed on the table in the study room. When I was walking with Brandon to class, I tripped walking up the stairs but caught myself and he was like "are you alright?" and I was like "yeah, it's not the first time I've fallen today" and then when I was at work, I think I was trying to avoid my boss running into me and I tripped over something else. Not to mention he thought it was funny when I couldn't move one of the endcaps because the wheels had a mind of their own.

I also discovered my first hockey game is this weekend and I don't even have my jersey yet. Ahh!! But I've got backup, so I should be good.

I miss Bloggingbrit. I haven't talked to him in almost a whole day but it feels longer. Even last night when I talked to him he made me go to sleep. I miss him. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment