Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions Update

Today was the first day of my New Years Resolutions, and I think it went okay. I didn't get out of bed particularly early, but it was just too warm in bed, and too cold outside!

I did apply for a job, and updated my details with a couple of job websites, so it was productive.

Now I know Dewi has read my blog and is checking up on me, I really am determined to make the effort, and I do think having support like that genuinely helps.

I watched the highlights show of Celebrity Big Brother, but as it's highlights from the previous day, and all they did the previous day was enter the house at night, there wasn't very much in the way of highlights. They did have to all squeeze into a Mini (a small iconic british car) as an icebreaker task, and they were successful, which is quite an acheivement considering there are 11 of them. I'm sure you can find YouTube clips if you care to search for them. I'll be sure to keep Dewi informed of any interestig antics of a certain Sweedish dj/producer!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment