Monday, January 18, 2010

Jacobs Leaves

Tonight was possibly the last time I was able to hang out and see my Jacob Black. He is moving on Thursday back to his real home. He said he would come back and visit. He has lots of friends here. He promised he wouldn't forget me. I'm already struggling with the thought that my other wing will be gone. My own personal space heater, gone. The one that sings to me in the car, gone. The one that asks for little kisses on the cheek, gone. My secret friend in the team locker room, gone. The guy who wants me to go with him to get slurpees at 11pm, gone. My first kiss of the new year, gone. The one that got me into Twilight in the first place, gone.

The storm came in tonight. Supposed to rain for a week straight. I hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment