Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hit on the freakin head.

I'm glad to see that Bloggingbrit has been posting so much. And because of my crazy work schedule it always makes me smile when I read one of his posts.

I'm very jealous of the weather there... Snow and ice. The ice is what attracts me haha.

I KNOW WHAT A MINI IS!! I rode in on hehe. My friend drives one and she and I went to In-N-Out (a burger restaurant that is mainly only California with a few places in Arizona and Nevada I believe) after a study session with that one kid who I thought reminded me of Bloggingbrit. Wow what a mistake that was haha. But we shoved that poor guy in the backseat and us girls took the front.

I got hit on the head today at work. I was just beginning my shift when an object weighing about 10lbs fell from the top shelf and hit me between my forehead and the top of my head. I was lucky the corner didn't his my head first or I would have needed staples I'm sure. I got a lump on my head now though and it still hurts. I swear that place is going to kill me. I'm glad I have tomorrow and Friday off. Tomorrow I might go see a cheap discount movie with my Jacob if anything catches his interest. It's a theater that plays older movies... ones in between the gap of the Big Screen and DVD...

Last night was funny because I was up so late trying to talk to Bloggingbrit with a mobile version of an IM thingy, but I was so tired I kept falling asleep while I was typing and all I wanted to do was send my message but I couldn't keep myself awake long enough to type one out haha. I wanna do it again. I sleep better when I'm completely zombie-like. Though I had 3 nightmares after I fell asleep... hmm. But hey, since I got hit on the head maybe I'll have some crazy dreams and hopefully not nightmares. I'm tired of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment