Monday, January 11, 2010

No Shit, Sherlock. Haha

Saturday night I went to go see Sherlock Holmes with my Jacob. We had to go to the next town over to see it at the time we needed, and we ended up running into a familiar Alumni that's on our team so we had to try and hide ourselves so that he wouldn't see us and recognize us, then the whole team would know that we are kinda of closer friends than they think. Anyway, it was a great movie, I would definitely recommend it. I love Holmes, he's so... I don't know, sort of like, tough to explain haha. But he's great.

After that I had to go out and I bought the entire Sherlock Holmes collection in two volumes. It's in the Classics section at Barnes & Noble and they are having a special right now, buy 2 get the 3rd one free, so I bought Volume I and II, and threw in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for free because I've never read it. Not even sure what it's about. But the Sherlock Holmes has all the short stories and adventures as well as the 4 novels. All combined (with tiny print) in 2 volumes. I really like the covers of the books too.

Tonight I was texting my friend from school, the one that retaught me everything and got me to pass Chemistry, and he's been wanting to hang out for a week or two now so he decided to come down and we went min golfing, since I still had some free passes. We each won a course (there were two courses), played a bunch of video games, including this real cool shooting game. The gun were fully automatic and had kickback and everything. It felt good. I didn't want to stop playing but we were out of tokens. It was fun though. Spent about 2 hours there.

No comments:

Post a Comment