Saturday, January 2, 2010

RESET

Well well well... Bloggingbrit has given me a new job now I see. Well, I'll try to keep riding his ass to make sure he does what he wants to do. I remember last year his New Years Resolution was to blog more (on his personal blog) but I think he only ever did like 2 posts, and one was about watching a video of the fireworks, but without sound? I don't know, I was just thinking about it the other day.

I'm using 2010 as my reset. The boyfriend dumped me but he says he still loves me and cares about me and misses me and all that junk... I had it in my mind though that I was going to go out and find my own Edward/Jacob, remember my rants about that? Well at least now I'm free to do that. The new semester starts in under a month, I have newly waxed eyebrows haha, and I dyed my hair a dark brown color, like Bella I guess. It's not permanent though, will wash out in 28 shampoos. If I like it though I might consider doing it permanent for a while, but that decision is still a ways out.

The first day of the year I spent with my Jacob, surprisingly. I had never imagined it would be him that I'd get my first kiss of the year from. He came over a little after noon local time, and stayed till 9:30 at night. We watched a ton of movies... The Hangover (part of the reason he was over snoozing on my bed the whole day haha), Cheaper By The Dozen 2, Twilight (he made me watch it because he wanted to see Jacob, and then tell me that it was him on TV), and then he slept through Kangaroo Jack. We had a good time though, I really enjoyed hanging out with him. Like Bella has said, Jacob was her safe harbor, well my Jacob made me feel good too. I think we will start making more time to hang out soon. We like being around each other.

My other friend will be coming back to California on Monday, and I need to make sure I hang out with him too because we haven't gotten to hang out since before October and I miss him.

Overall though I'm using the new year to change. I needed to make some physical appearance changes so people might not recognize me and I can start out a little newer in a way I guess. It's Bloggingbrit's job to keep me in line though

No comments:

Post a Comment