Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Wow!! From blah to WHOLY SH*T I'M OVERWHELMED in 12 hours. Let me explain...

Everyone has been asking me "what are your plans for the weekend?" being that it's Memorial Day on Monday and a 3 day weekend. I had no plans... totally lame and boring. Then, out of the blue... BAM!!... I don't even have enough hours to do everything that's suddenly become planned!!

Andrew texted me, he is staying at a hotel 5 mins from my house and wanted to know where I lived... I told him I was going to the mall and asked if he wanted to tag along and he did, but he couldn't tonight. So tomorrow we have plans to hang out until his brother's baseball tournament (the reason he is down here). So Saturday is full, and who knows if I will end up going to the game with him.


Sunday I have plans to go do a public skate with a friend and someone else, and that is like right in the middle of the afternoon... so Sunday is shot.

Monday seems to be my only free day, but more people wanna hang out!! It's stressing me out being so popular haha. And the people I say I can't hang out with ask if we could do something next weekend, but I will be at another baseball game with Andrew!! So many people, so little time.

I made a new friend the other day. We get along great... in a weird kinda creepy way. We both had a strange sense of humor and strange personalities... my strange-ness gets set loose with this friend. It's cool I guess. I'm worried though, as this person is now in Iraq fighting the war as Marine 2 in my book =(

I worry for all people in the military right now. I would have a tough time ever being in a relationship with a guy in the military, you never know when they are leaving, never know if they'll come back.

My old next door neighbor died fighting in Iraq... on his birthday. Left behind a wife and two awesome kids, a daughter, now 15 and a son about 12 now. He was in a helicopter that got shot down and crashed. He was a good man, only just got to meet him before I lost him. Kevin has been gone for about 2 or 3 years now.

Yeah military guys have an advantage because of their automatic super cuteness, being in uniform, mostly good looking, and have that really protective nature about them, I don't know if I could handle losing one as my significant other. My second cousin (I will admit, he is hot, but I know he is my cousin, only met him twice though) was in the Navy, almost died. He was one Humvee away from a mine. He was supposed to be in the one that blew up, but for some reason he was switched to the one behind, but he lost one of his best friends.

I'm depressing myself, maybe it's time to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment