Friday, May 8, 2009

Many Shades of Pink

Well I decided that since summer is basically here in southern California, and since school is done, I figured I should start working on my tan and such. But I'm not going to actually start the tanning process for another week or so, in which I will be laying on the lawn chair in my backyard in my bikini. Anyway, I'm getting off topic, I decided since I will begin wearing thongs (as in flip flops... dirty mind!!) that I should paint my toes (not the whole toe, the toe nails, duh!!).

So I looked in our medicine cabinet in the downstairs bathroom where my mom keeps the nail polishes but we have no good colors!! Only about a thousand shades of pink. I mean, I have a deep purple, neon yellow, and white and red, but those aren't good summer colors!! Look at all these!! It was after I put my colors back so they are kind of in front, but I mean we have so many pinks, it's disgusting!!


So I'm not sure why we have a giant pair of scissors in there, I've never used them, and I don't know anyone else who has... but in case you need some, we have some hidden in here. Ohh hey, my ear piercing disinfectant there in pink, haha.

Anyway, so I decided on a shade of pink that wasn't too light or too dark. I picked the pink (that almost looks red I guess) there on the bottom row on the far left. It makes my white feet look even whiter, but it's alright I guess. Last summer I have a tan line on my feet from my flip flops and I didn't tan at all (deliberately) so hopefully this summer I'll get some nice color.

I hope I can be not so white by June 19th, when I'm going to an Angels game with Andrew, one of the assistant coaches at my women's workshop. We have hit things off pretty well, he came up with the idea of going to a game since we grew up in the same area with similar interests. Anyway, I'll be going to 2 games on 2 Fridays in a row. The first with my family, the second with Andrew. I'm excited... not sure if it's gonna be considered a date or not. Scary thing is, the first date my mom and dad went on was he took my mom to an Angel game... hmm... something to keep in mind maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment