Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fire!!

I'm tired... hopefully I can sleep tonight with no more crazy dreams about that Chris guy I met playing last Monday, you know, the guy who wore red. I think the only part of his body that was not covered with something red was his shoulders... the shoulders on his jersey were white. Strange dreams... Kept me entertained though.

Met another dude at the rink tonight... Marine, we've all heard they are bad news, but he seems calm... but maybe that's a warning sign, haha.

I gotta check in on my job apps tomorrow... or I guess TODAY since it's past midnight now. Deadliest Catch is on... Love their theme song... Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.

I drank all my water in the glass next to me. I'm tired of Gatorade. I think I drank my weight in Gatorade earlier and yet I haven't had to run to the bathroom, was I really that dehydrated?

I want cake and Fritos... not together, but I want those two items of food.

Oooh, last night, about 1:10am, all our smoke detectors went off and the alarms were so annoying. Strange thing was they went for about a minute, then turned off, and there was no smoke or fire anywhere in the house. It did manage to wake everyone up. My dad thinks it was an electrical surge. But now my mom is unplugging everything in the house. She swears my laptop smokes (totally does not), she thinks when u burn a cd, it is actually burning... she unplugged the camcorder that my sister was trying to charge for her class project. Soooo annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment