Sunday, May 17, 2009

Long

Looooooong week. I made Bloggingbrit late for work some more, I feel really really really really bad. I'm so afraid I'm going to get him fired =(

Been texting my hockey buddy/coach/friend/date? guy... going to a game with him in less than 2 weeks, he is excited, I'm excited. I doubt it's a date though because he asked me if some of his friends could come too or if I wanted it to be just me and him. I told him just me and him, he was down with either way.

My tanning is going well, though some might say I cheat a little. Looking towards a long hot week this week. Probably these next two weeks are going to be soooooo long because the only real excitement for me will be the baseball game. I hope it's not too hot, I mean it's a night game, so it will probably be decent weather... warm, but not hot... maybe as the night goes on around 9pm or so a light jacket if the wind picks up. We are playing the Mariners, haha, my neighbors favorite team... we pick on each other sooooo much about it.

Apparently we had an earthquake earlier, but no one in my family felt it, yet all my friends from San Diego to LA felt it. Weird. Andrew said he thought his dryer was attacking... and my friend Emily says "SHUT UP! it wasn't an earthqauke it was anze getting out of the shower, and he slipped." That really made me laugh so hard. I'm still giggling. In case you didn't know, Anze is my favorite hockey player, he plays for the Kings. He is like 6'4" and 220lbs. It was just so random and so hilarious. I will be laughing for weeks about that one. Wow... haha, sorry I'm still laughing. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment