Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hmmmm

Yet another date with the Discovery Channel tonight... Wednesdays are awesome and will be cooler once One Way Out comes back on!! Grrrr it's been forever. But I've got Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Time Warp, Mythbusters, and Pitchmen.

I also decided I want to organize my Favorites... it's overwhelming when I see all 28 sites and 7 Folders... I'm gonna make an 8th one and put all my hockey links in there, that will clear up A LOT of room.

Tomorrow there are no excuses for going to Islands to check on my job app. Even though they aren't hiring my mom is hounding me to go bribe the manager. Embarrassing. And I think this evening, maybe after I blog here, I will go to the other place that IS hiring and ask if they've looked over my application yet. But I look like crap... meh, I'll do it tomorrow haha.

I spent a nice afternoon with Bloggingbrit (I know you, the reader, can't tell, but I always put a space between Blogging and brit and then I have to go back and delete it). I also bit down on a piece (or is it a grain?) of black pepper that was on the steak for seasoning, and you know when you bite one in half it burns your tongue for hours... **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment