Sunday, April 12, 2009

Photos I Promised Bloggingbrit

Might I start out by saying Happy Easter. Okay, I told Bloggingbrit today that I would take a few pictures for him. I ate so much food today, wow.


My sister thought I was drinking beer. It was ginger ale. My mom made me bring my Easter Basket to my aunt's house. I think I need to remind her maybe about how old I am. I got a lot of chocolate though.


Behind me where I was sitting was more food. It's unfortunate that you can't see the neon blue cookies that my mom brought, they are behind the chair there in front.

That's where I was sitting. Bloggingbrit should have joined me. I asked him to!! It would have been a long trip though. I told him I had an empty seat next to me.


I took this picture out the window of my uncle's truck Saturday night when we were driving to dinner. I didn't think it'd turn out very well, but it looks sort of nice, considering it came from my 3 mega pixel cellphone.


I couldn't help it. I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday and you know how they have that sanitary paper on the exam table things in each exam room? This was what was being advertised on my particular table. I got a funny look from my mom who was in the room with me when I whipped out my phone and held it behind me and took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment